Maps Apps Evaluators needed in United Kingdom!
Do you want to help Maps applications become more helpful for everyone? Join our team of Search Engine Evaluators today!
We are currently looking for long-term participants for our new project, MILKY WAY!
During this Search Engine Evaluation project, participants will evaluate the quality of queries made by internet users while navigating through different MAP applications (e.g. “coffees near me”)
Thanks to this project, we will help develop and optimize current and future map and geo-localization applications, to produce more accurate and intuitive maps in terms of location, search functions and more!
– You are a native or fluent speaker of British English
– You are currently based in United Kingdom, and you have been
– Living here for at least 5 years. Our evaluators must be familiar with the local businesses, points of interest, colloquialisms, etc.
– You are available for at least 20 hours per week – Schedule is totally flexible: you decide when and where to work!
– You are willing to take our entry certifications to ensure you qualify for this project.
As an evaluator you will work in a very international environment with members from all around the globe! You will have a steady and long-term income while working from the comfort of your homes!
Interested? Join our Milky Way team today!
Simply go to our website, and do the following steps:
1.) Create your OneForma Profile through this link: https://lnkd.in/gDMjPEHp
2.) Go to Jobs Tab
3.) Click on Judging and Grading
4.) Click the View More button on “Milky Way – Maps Evaluation”
5.) Another tab should open and will give you more information about the project. Once you’ve scrolled to the bottom of the page, you will see the Apply Now button.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion, background or any other reason.